i just want someone to miss me
Anonymous asked: you don't want a D cup. seriously. bless small boobs. with big boobs comes bigger problems
small boob problems:
1. cleavage.. what cleavage? WE HAVE NONE.
2. having to buy a smaller bikini top then your bottom half
3. you look like a boy in bikini tops, but when you wear padded ones it’s like YOU AIN’T FOOLING ANYONE SISTAAA
4. worrying that your bedroom partner is going to be disappointed when you take the padded bra off
5. fucking strapless tops are a big no no. they fall down all the time, you are constantly having to shove them back up. if you have broad shoulders and no boobs (like me) you end up looking like an american football player. AND THE ARMPIT FAT. you know what I mean.
6. when some guys talk about ‘liking smaller boobs’ they mean at least a C cup
7. wearing clothes that fit perfectly everywhere else but have waaay too much room in the boobage compartment
8. you don’t feel like a woman
9. you will never properly fill any of your bras out properly, there’s always that awkward gap!
10. realising you could actually just wear child’s bras
11. lying down, YOUR BOOBS DISAPPEAR ALL TOGETHER. like nope nothing there, gonnnneeee
so no. i’d like bigger boobs please.
She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than someone else’s laughter in your mouth.
the box says “four servings” but my heart says one